About My Father

Father is one who loves his whole family. My father is also one of them. So, i am going write about my father. My Father!

My father name is Kumar Adhikari. His son of Bhuban Singh Adhikari and Gyan Kumari Adhikari. He was born on 10th Magh of 2039. On Ward no.2 Phulasi, Ramechhap. He spent his childhood on Phlasi, Ramechhap. He gave his S.L.C. on 2054 from Sharda high school on which is located in Gelu-5, Ramechhap. His first started his profession as being a teacher on 2055 . He used to teach at Shree Seti Devi primary school. He used to teaches student of grade 1 to 3.




Then on 2057 he joined Bio Gas company as Superviser. He married to daughter of Krishna Parsad Sharma and Bhagwati Phuyal her name was Ishwori Phuyal.  Then on 2066 he opened his own company of Bio Gas named Numbur Energy. After that on 2066 he came to Kathmandu. And till now he is happy...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biography of my Mother

EXPERIENCE ON POLICE CLASS